Jobs at TeleMagic Group
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 14 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TeleMagic Group
TeleMagic is a Value Added Services (VAS) Provider Company licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to offer value added services to the telecommunications industry, urgently requires experienced, dynamic and self motivated individuals for the post below:
Developers should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5, with at least 4 years experience, and able to use object-oriented programming.
- Strong orientation towards code which executes fast and uses minimal resources.
- Strong orientation towards security (filtering and validating user inputs, protection against XSS, cross-side-scripting, and so on).
- Coding with standards, clear and easy-to-read and to maintain.
- Good knowledge of Apache and htaccess rewrite rules.
- Very good knowledge of mySQL: Able to deliver and adapt to very complex queries, including many tables and JOINs. Also able to suggest and deliver queries which will deliver data, according to proposed business logic. Able to adopt most of the business logic inside the mySQL queries (oriented towards getting all required data with a single query, plus using the conditional and scripting language of mySQL) and not inside the PHP code.
- Good debugging and performance tuning skills, for mySQL.
- Basic knowledge on using Photoshop, not for designing,but for Web Authoring.
- Excellent knowledge on HTML 4/5 and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of JQuery.
- Experience in MVC,such as “Smarty”, not required.
- Experience in handling “big data” and relevant experience in mySQL architectures, a plus.
- Willing to get accustomed to and work with a custom application framework and without necessary having the entire source code of the project, but working in parts of it.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work on a demanding schedule, with deadlines.
- Able to self-manage, self-coordinate and propose solutions to existing problems, also predict possible issues.
- Able to work with a team and under management.
- Able to get accustomed to diverse tasks, many of which should be handed in parallel.
- Able to understand and accept the need for daily reporting of their assigned tasks.
go to method of application »
- Experienced, dynamic and self motivated individuals for the position.
- Candidates should posses relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeleMagic GroupSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited