Managers, Business Development at Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria L
Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria Limited, is now one of the leading suppliers and oil & gas fields engineering services.
Our client, a conglomerate in the Nigeria territory oil/gas sector,seeks to fill the below role
- We intend to shortlist candidates to assess their suitability according to set requirements, against Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning & Project Management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic plans
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Prepare Strategy for bidding & Pre-Bid agreements with various sub-contractor and vendors
- Steering the enquiry through the technical, legal & financial stakeholders for their approval and necessary estimation of EFFORTS & COST
- Continuous interaction with Group Companies and other offices for joint exploration of business opportunities
- Formulation of Services / Sector Diversification Strategies based on market trend mapping with company portfolio
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Should be B.E /MBA
- Should have minimum of 11 - 15 years of experience.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years as Business Development Manager Position experience in execution of EPC projects in Oil & Gas industries
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation, Corporate Planning & Strategies International Joint Ventures Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office, Estimation, Project Finance, Arbitration & Legal Management both in Upstream & Downstream Sectors of Oil & Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters with credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Office Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Graduate Account Officer at Caverton Offshore Support Group
- FOPS - Training Facilitators at Onstream Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Jobs at Westfield Energy Resources Limited
- Fresh Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Accounting Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Finance Assistants at Luxxor Group