Job Opportunity at Novateur Nigeria
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 10 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Novateur Integrated Solutions Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business Consultancy company based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa's No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
Our Services cut across three core departments predominantly geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments, succeed.
- Create visually pleasing media content for both print and web applications. Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, animations, short films/videos etc.
- Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus. Occasional photographic requirement.
- Core design skill requirements included in specification.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related field and at least 2 years of work experience
Skills required (Check Specification)
Candidates for consideration must:
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- Be Familiar with PC and MAC OS.
Method of Application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's & Portfolio to: email@example.com
- Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate and work full time at our Abuja facility.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Novateur Integrated Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited