Factory Finance Associates at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Group
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: 6 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market.
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company
- The role exists to support Global Supply Chain Finance planning, control and reporting for Nigeria. The role implies good communication with partner functions (CMA Partner, Entity Finance, PPO/Logistic, & other stakeholders) during planning and forecasting cycles.
- The candidate will be responsible to support in performing the following assignments:
- Timely and accurate reporting of actuals vs standard costs and variance analysis in Factory Market
- Ensure transparency over Product costing manufactured by ITC
- Ensure adherence to GSC Policies & Procedures and general internal controls
- Participate in safeguarding investments (M&E, FG, SP and Materials inventories)
- Provide assistance and support to Factory Finance Manager
- University Degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 3 year experience in finance, strong know ledge of Factory processes (preferably manufacturing industry), strong analytical skills and experience in Financial Reporting & Planning.
- International environment.
- Excellent know ledge of English language, written and spoken. Computer Literate (MS Excel & MS Project) & SAP know ledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Admin Executives at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc