Jobs at Dressmeoutlet.com
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 March, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Dressmeoutlet.com
Dressmeoutlet.com is Nigeria's foremost retailer for high-quality Fashion and Beauty Products. With over 1,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally.
- Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and other programming languages. Must be strongly experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites.
- Must work towards being certified within 6 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified.
- Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English skills. Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering and able to work very well with colleagues.
- Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
- Must have a B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Must be a relentless go-getter. Must be energetic, self-driven, team-obsessed and super-ready to grow as a leader.
go to method of application »
- This is one of our most important front-office positions. You totally must be a people-person, a public-speaker, a friendly-gem.
- If you are looking for a fun position that would provide you ample opportunities to socialize and network then by all means, apply. Otherwise, this job is not for you.
- Our sales representatives are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders.
- Super-confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and daring are some characteristics we would use to describe our sales leaders.
- Applicants should preferably have a Bachelor's degree from a notable university or a Master's degree.
go to method of application »
- Must be physically fit and super active.
- Must be able to lead and manage multiple departments.
- Must be a relentless go-getter.
- Will assist with unloading inventory, pricing, studio preparations and all other tasks related to the position inclusive of SEO, physical conversions and managerial responsibilities.
- Must have a B.Sc. in Business Administration or a related field. Master’s Degree Preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
Note: Any one of the 3 (Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter) would suffice and must be detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dressmeoutlet.comSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designers at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Graphic Designers at Jumia Nigeria
- Associate Account Manager at Supermart
- Visual Designer at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Full Stack Web Developer at an eCommerce Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Procurement Analysts at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Jobs at Jumia Nigeria