Sales Executives at FEZ Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: 1 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
- Development of strategies and implementation of these strategies to expand the corporate customer base of our client. You will be required to identify, assess, proactively pursue, and close on new schemes with the potential to increase our corporate customer base drastically.
- Identify partner organizations (e.g. Banks etc) that will partner with our client to rapidly increase its corporate customer base.
- Work with and manage our various partners, while providing them with schemes and incentives to drive more of our business to their other department.
- Develop new strategies and concept in order to add new line of services desired by existing or new corporate customer into the our client range of service that will encourage the individual companies to constantly use our services.
- Engage in regular visits to our key partners to sell new schemes and initiatives to them where necessary.
- Identify and prepare budgets needed to participate in industry events, trade shows and other exhibitions that will expose the company’s range of services to a host of partners that will easily push us to a larger corporate base.
- Monitor the business activities of other competitors on a weekly basis and recommend actions we need to take to always position ourselves as the leader in the E-procure business.
- Develop surveys to be sent out to our registered customers to find out more of their needs, and hence decide on new services that may be of interest to them.
- Develop job completion report formats to be sent to our customers on every job completion.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on all work related issues.
- A minimum of 1 year in shipping and logistics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist (Sales Manager) at Mctimothy Associates
- Office Assistant at Rovedana
- Fresh Jobs at TL First Group
- Registered Nurse at Doheney Services Ltd
- Auditor at Lorache Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Proten International
- Legal Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited