Assistant Brand Manager at an FMCG Company - WOWJobs
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our client is one of the largest company in the Foods and Beverage industry in Nigeria
- Responsibility of Marketing Execution by implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
- Executing the Marketing Plans for assigned brands
- Breaking down the Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal & external partners to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives with help of digital partners
- Generate various marketing reports (Nielsen/Media/Sales...) at regular intervals.
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- 5 years FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Good experience of implementing ATL, BTL & Market Research
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute. MBA will be added advantage
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria