If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
To source and manage the entire flow of the recruitment process towards the identification of competent and quality candidates; with the hindsight of conformity with the defined mandate from client.
Match client specifications with candidates in order to provide quality candidates capable of delivering high performance.
- Develop clear and concise recruitment briefs using best in class structure and technique devoid of ambiguities
- Craft standard Job Descriptions and person specification based on client brief and mandate
- Source for and collate resumes in an orderly fashion to ease reference
- Screen CVs, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request, Ensure CVs are conform with organisational standard and reflective of client requests
- Leverage on appropriate tools and techniques (IT, Social Media, Referrals, etc.) to communicate job openings and adverts towards achieving the best possible reach to ideal candidates
- Maintain an updated roster of candidate placements and potential job opportunities.
- Execute pre-screening activities (assessments, interviews, testing)
- Screen prospective candidates using best practise approach that guarantee best qualified candidates
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Garner relevant information on client business and competitor analysis; and keep abreast of industry changes (Benchmark Salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity )
- Maintain a strong network of professional competitors
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second class Lower division or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- At least 2 years work progressive experience of which at least 1 year should be in recruitment.
- Previous experience of recruitment and running assessment centres would be an advantage.
- Specialized training in employment law, organizational planning/development, employee relations, preferred.
- Knowledge of Competency Management as a key tool in recruitment and selection
- Sound knowledge of the Recruitment and Selection trends in Nigeria
- General Knowledge of interviewing techniques.
- Candidate must be proactive and with sound problem solving skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Interview Skills.
- Candidate must be firm and assertive. Proven ability to influence and persuade challenging Client and candidates.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Candidate must be courteous, patient and tolerant
- Strong interpersonal relationships
Method of Application
Interested individuals should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Recruitment Officer”
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.