AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to assist a higher-level manager and fill in for manager when he is absent. Your work will be critical in ensuring the team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction sales and marketing as well.
Our ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong business mindset. You should also be apt in organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a point of contact between manager, employees and customer. And also creating and bringing new clients for the company. That is marketing the company beyond its current position.
The goal is to secure the effective operation of our business and the satisfaction of our clients.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinate operations
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Supervise and motivate staff
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data
- Drive recruitment process and training & development
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as assistant manager or similar position
- Experience in recruiting and performance evaluation is an asset
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Analytical mind with good math skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
go to method of application »
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Warehouse officer Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse officer Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.