Job Vacancy at Ellae Creative
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
- Write and source for engaging and interesting content for our social media platforms.
- Create witty and engaging multimedia content for our Websites and social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Googleplus and Youtube)
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Manage all the company's social media accounts
- In charge of all social media decisions
- Familiarize him/her self with the industry the company operates
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company's audience and goals.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Define content strategy and communication style
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues arising from any of the social media platforms.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns
- Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing
- Take lead as organizations social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to strategist social media content
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities
- In depth know-how of working to optimize influencer programs
- Excellent understanding of Internet and social media channels
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Project Account Manager (Marketing) at Ideashouse Marketing Communications Limited
- Social Media Manager (Internship) at Creative iMAN
- Entry-level Marketer at Culture Communications Limited
- Graphic Design and Web Development Intern at XGI Group
- Graphic Designer Intern at Webnig.com
- Production Manager at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Website Design Intern at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
- Client Service Executive at an Industrial Printing Company - Stresert Services Limited