Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our client is a fast moving consumer goods in the manufacturing of high quality products
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in the specific assigned region.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing strategies
- Assist the General Marketing Manager with promotional ideas to increase business within the region.
- Prepare Marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Assist in managing the broker network in your region with the General Marketing Manager.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for your assigned region.
- Assist in managing quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within your region.
- Understand and utilize sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for assigned region.
- Provide feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within the region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Regular communications of sales call and results to the GMM
- Provide monthly sales & marketing reports, monthly expense reports, and any assigned reports to GMM in a timely manner.
- Regular contact with retailers & distributors to ensure a seamless continuity of efforts.
- Execute the sales volume numbers, trade spending objectives and any other goals given by the GMM.
- Specific interaction with marketing
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues – i.e. – natural and retail grocery growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.
- Recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan to the GMM
- B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience with 3 years within the FMCG environment
- Experience in Trade Marketing and Retail client management
- Ability to work in a team and lead projects
- Good Channel management competence
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
- Strategic management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The positions are based in Asaba, Suleja and Port Harcourt.
Our client is a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company.
The Sales Executive must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance. He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative while overseeing the sales operation.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products by implementing sales plans
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and the sales team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Monitoring the sales team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Train new sales people to ensure success
- University Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
Our client is a large conglomerate with business interests ranging from engineering services to FMCG and healthcare products.
The role is responsible for driving the sales of production and drilling chemicals to IOCs, indigenous E&P companies and service companies in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
- Managing a defined sales staff on a daily basis including performance reviews, coaching, and counseling to build motivation and selling skills
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Engineers
- Creating annual business plans and sales strategies; initiating and coordinating these plans to penetrate new markets
- Setting, reviewing, maintaining, and managing sales staff to specific goals and measures
- Developing and maintaining partner relationships with clients and vendors to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Manage, co-ordinate, lead, support and motivate Sales and Technical Team
- Ensure budgets & KPI’s are achieved to drive maximum profitability
- Personnel leadership of sales and Technical direct reports
- Provide tailor made commercial and technical support to key customers and Distributors
- Collect and analyse data on market information on a continued basis
- Adherence to and compliance with all guidelines and procedures of the company
- All requirements of the function are carried out timely and effectively within the department
- Contribute to the development of business concepts and plans
- Identify business opportunities in line with business strategy
- Remain continuously aware of market trends, technological developments and competitor activities in order to identify opportunities for future growth
- Responsible for business target achievement within designated business team
- University degree in Chemical engineer with a Master Degree (ideally combined Nigerian/ international)
- 6-9 years of work experience in chemical production and sales for the Oil & Gas industry, of which minimum 3 years in Nigeria and 3 years in a senior sales role
- Knowledge of specifically production/ drilling chemicals, including demulsifiers, wax inhibitors, anti-scaling, anti-corrosion, biocides
- Ideal exposure to a wide range of clients, including IOCs, indigenous Oil-Companies and service companies, with a high-quality network of clients
- Strong sales skills, analytical and production/ technical skills
- People management skills would be advantageous
- Strong presentation and management skills including relatability and adaptability, as well as a track record for developing staff
- Systems Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills as well as ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Well organized, meticulous and able to plan and prioritize activities
- Able to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually
- High attention to detail, and a strong strategic thinking capacity to develop and guide the direction of the Sales team to exceed company objectives
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.