Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Travelfix
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 30 January, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Travelfix
Travelfix.Co Ltd, a subsidiary of the Atlantic Vacation Group, offers travel management services in the leisure and corporate markets from
multiple outlets in Africa. Our leisure/corporate business caters for all market sectors.
We are currently looking to recruit exceptional
candidates to join our team.
LOCATION: Abuja, Lagos, Benin, and Port Harcourt.
- Must be a fresh graduate
- BSc in any discipline (2.2 minimum)
- Ability to reach and exceed quotas
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Applicants must reside in the state of application
- Promote all company products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- BSc Accounting.
- You should have ICAN/ACCA qualifications.
- You must have had at least 3 years work experience as an
- Accountant in the hospitality or travel sector
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software.
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills
- This position would best fit a male
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to perform basic operational activities
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be goal oriented
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- 2+ years relevant experience in travel tour operations.
- Experience in Visa application and consultation.
- Experience in customizing and designing Vacation packages and costing, International and Domestic Itineraries.
- Prior experience in managing visa application requests and good
- knowledge of embassy or consulate requirement to all major destinations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently, - a self-starter with passion for travel.
- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems)
- software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and company product to generate
- sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transaction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TravelfixSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Recruitment at Wakanow
- Ticketing Reservation Agents/Officer at HRLeverage Africa
- Sales Executives at FCM Travel Solutions
- Sales Executives at an Online Travel Company - Reel Staffing Limited
- Finance Associates in the Hospitality Industry Via Reel Staffing Limited