Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Travelfix
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 30 January, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Travelfix
Travelfix.Co Ltd, a subsidiary of the Atlantic Vacation Group, offers travel management services in the leisure and corporate markets from
multiple outlets in Africa. Our leisure/corporate business caters for all market sectors.
We are currently looking to recruit exceptional
candidates to join our team.
LOCATION: Abuja, Lagos, Benin, and Port Harcourt.
- Must be a fresh graduate
- BSc in any discipline (2.2 minimum)
- Ability to reach and exceed quotas
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Applicants must reside in the state of application
- Promote all company products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- BSc Accounting.
- You should have ICAN/ACCA qualifications.
- You must have had at least 3 years work experience as an
- Accountant in the hospitality or travel sector
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software.
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills
- This position would best fit a male
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to perform basic operational activities
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be goal oriented
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- 2+ years relevant experience in travel tour operations.
- Experience in Visa application and consultation.
- Experience in customizing and designing Vacation packages and costing, International and Domestic Itineraries.
- Prior experience in managing visa application requests and good
- knowledge of embassy or consulate requirement to all major destinations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently, - a self-starter with passion for travel.
- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems)
- software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and company product to generate
- sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transaction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TravelfixSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Online Content Editor/ Uploader at Wakanow
- Senior Front-End Developers at Wakanow