Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.Our clients is a Financial Technology company with Strength in e-transactions and e-payments systems. They offer advanced, Secure and integrated electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in a technical discipline e.g Computer Science, IT will be an advantage.
- 3 Year experience in Sales
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Self-Motivation for Sales
- Transport allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Job Opportunities at Opone Johnson & Co
- Latest Jobs at Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank Limited