Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.Our clients is a Financial Technology company with Strength in e-transactions and e-payments systems. They offer advanced, Secure and integrated electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in a technical discipline e.g Computer Science, IT will be an advantage.
- 3 Year experience in Sales
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Self-Motivation for Sales
- Transport allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Career Opportunities at ARM
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)