Human Resource Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 8 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing - Our client is on track to be the market leader is the production of advanced world class solutions and products for the Electricity Industry. They are now recruiting for an efficient trainer and with proficiency in power solutions and business development.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for managing the Power Training Academy. Ensures process and delivery improvement through improved course content, highly skilled training partner personnel, and enhanced innovative use of technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive Sales by promoting Training offerings to all existing and new customers
- Oversees department budget, with full responsibility for the P&L of the function.
- Has strong focus on excellent delivery of a high quality training product, both to internal and external customers and Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake & Sales targets
- Deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers while ensuring the availability of adequate resources in terms of training staff, materials & equipment.
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in the Philos CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
- Act as a change agent to proactively derive new opportunities for Training and develop trusted relationships with customers to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Oversees the tendering process to ensure incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently and competitively.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years related work experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Masters in Business related course an advantage
- Experience as a Trainer also an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must have the ability to sell training courses and programs, and to achieve growth of the department through increased customer demand.
- Must also have a strong commitment to personal professional development of trainers and training curricula.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Training Manager to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales Officers at Lumos Nigeria
- Inventory Officer at Lumos Nigeria
- Project Manager - North West Africa at Cummins Nigeria
- Field Service Support Officer at Lumos Nigeria
- Electrical Engineers at a Solar Energy Company
- Sales Representatives at JMG Limited
- Engineers at a Multinational Company
- Sahara Group Latest Recruitment