U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
We draw our competitive strengths from partnerships with global firms in Europe, UAE and Africa, as we engage cutting edge techniques, and highly skilled professionals to provide cost effective solutions, designed to enhance our client's corporate strategy and performance.
To lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice. You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavors that will help business as a whole.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Proven experience as HR consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (SAP, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
go to method of application »
To enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
Method of Application
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following Job positions: Interested Candidates should forward their Cvs by clicking the Apply Now button using job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale