HRLeverage - Our Client is a successful Internet Service provider and telecoms infrastructure company with over a decade in the industry in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve case resolution times.
- Backlog tickets reviews and take corrective actions with the support team if needed.
- Follow up the progress on escalated cases.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets by the support team members.
- Evaluate team member’s performance. 6. Intense follow up on VIP customer’s cases.
- Assist in creation of customer support polices & procedures.
- Follow up on unresolved cases.
- Motivating staff through individual coaching sessions.
- Provide documentation for procedures & technical aspects.
Personal Responsibilities: 1- Report to the support manager.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his Team.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving targets provided by the management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science, MIS, Telecom/computer Engineering or Relevant Education
- Having previous experience in supervising support team/s.
- Having previous technical experience in ISP environment.
Understand the functionality of telecommunication network transmission nodes. Like transmission equipment Language
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with his team members & managers.
- Self-learner and capable to adopt quickly.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Having good technical background
- Having excellent approach in escalating tickets to other departments. § Hands on experience on radio links, routers, firewalls
VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com CC: 360CareersNet@gmail.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.