Job Opportunity at a Reputable Media Company – HYT Consulting
Posted on: 23 December, 2016
Deadline: 3 January, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at HYT Nigeria
HYT provides customized talent management services in organizational performance, talent development, and process reengineering. HYT partners with organizations to help leverage talent and develop leaders in order to accomplish strategic business objectives.
Our aim is to build strong organizations and help connect your business strategies to your people strategies. Our team of talented people works with you to build individualized solutions that fit your unique needs.
- Researches, develops, and plans media for specified clients.
- Presents media plans to account management personnel and clients.
- Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data.
- Works hand-in-hand with the Account Service team.
- Maintains effective relationships with clients and co-op personnel.
- Requests television and radio avails from station representatives.
- Generates initial rating estimates on the computer with the Smart Plus rating disc data.
- Negotiates lower rates, special time parameters, value-added sponsorships and promotions and, in many instances, justifies the rating estimates.
- Analyzes and writes a rationale for any over or under deliveries.
- Assists in training Media Assistants in radio and television buying.
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of media planning.
- Strong interactive media skill set along with good knowledge of interactive, print and outdoor.
- Conversant with demand generation techniques.
- Interest in SEM/SEO and Web 2.0 social marketing techniques
- Direct marketing a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research and formulating actionable plans.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Experience with 3rd Party Adservers.
- Extreme detail orientation, as well as organization, enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
- The ability to work well with a team; function as a leader and also work independently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Title of Position applied for as header
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HYT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Cake Decorators at MediaVision Limited
- Marketing Intelligence & Operations Executives at Terragon Group
- BBC News Group Recruitment for International Hub Bureau Managers
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Offline Sales Agent at Iroko Partners
- Web and Mobile Development Interns at Paruto
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners
- Multichoice Nigeria Recruiting for Manager: Terrestrial Operations