Information Technology Job Vacancy at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc, HND and OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Proven Java or Mobile development experience
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Good skill and experience in .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational database.
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their passport picture and their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited