Cuso International is a development organization that works to reduce poverty and inequality through the efforts of highly skilled volunteers, collaborative partnerships and compassionate donors.
Account Payable Reporting to the Finance Officer, the Finance Assistant is responsible for supporting the Finance Officer in day to day financial activities within the project Office.
She/he will be responsible for managing payables, banking and petty cash; filing of complete records and adherence to Cuso International and donor policies.
Account Payable (two (2) year fixed-term, commencing in January 2017)
go to method of application »
- Reporting directly to the Program Manager-Health, the Program Assistant (PA) will support in the development of Cuso International’s health, gender equality and social inclusion work under the VOICE program in Cross River State, Nigeria, including volunteer management.
- This will include supporting in the development of strategic partnerships with government, corporate sector, civil society and donors, developing volunteer placements, supporting volunteers, building networks.
- The post holder will provide administrative support to the program and Country Programme Office international volunteers, in line with Cuso International’s requirements.
- The PA will also contribute to the strategic development of the administrative functions in the VOICE Program, leading its implementation and ensuring standards, policies and procedures and practices are consistent with Cuso International administrative systems and procedures.
- The PA will provide proactive and extended support to partners and volunteers of Cuso International.
- The PA will be responsible for administrative, management of the VOICE program office operations and will act as key contact for all program and logistical queries.
- In addition, the PA will work with other field and HQ based staff to actively promote the work of Cuso International in Nigeria to a variety of audiences as well as play active role with regards to safety and security by assessing risks and ensuring compliance to Cuso International Policies and Procedures.
(replacement, four (4) month, commencing in early February 2017)
Method of Application
Please see the career section of our website for the full job postings & instructions on how to apply: http://www.cusointernational.org/about/careers. Please note no late applications will be considered. Your resume, including the cover letter must not be longer than 4 pages in length. To be considered, your résumé and cover letter should demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to Cuso International career website on www.cusointernational.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale