Strategy and Content Development Specialist at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 13 December, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Apata & Ascott Limited seeks for professionals for the below position
- The Specialist will be responsible for creating strategy documents; he/she must be able to review client’s existing strategies, identify opportunities for transformation and create high performance business values.
Job description includes but not limited to:
- Develop and design creative proposals.
- Implement initiatives for business transformation and organizational change.
- Create visually appealing and well thought out presentations and memos.
- Address specific operational issues and find effective business solutions to clients’ needs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and define project standards, goals, budgets, deadlines and progress reports.
- Conduct quality research of key markets, industry sectors, competitors and market trends.
- Analyze the quality of data collected, outline strategic options to clients and assess the company’s implementation readiness.
- Plan project activities and deadlines, develop solutions, supervise all business architectural activities and assist in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance measurement platforms.
- Leverage technology on executing business strategies.
- Lead complex initiatives.
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Familiar with industry-specific trends, software and competitors’ value
- Have strong business skills and commercial awareness.
- Able to solve complex problems, create options, collate data and converge.
- Highly analytical and strategic.
- Proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal.
- Must be highly resourceful with people, money and time.
- Experienced as a content, strategy and research specialist.
- Very articulate and innovative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited