Latest Job Opportunity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Liaise with customers Program Management Office (PMO) and Huawei IT delivery organization to establish, operate and run the assigned function/s as per PMO standards for IT Program.
- Capture, implement improvement activities from time to time based on learnings, audits and industry practices.
- Develop reporting dashboard, reports for the assigned function. Prepare reports as per defined intervals to all concerned stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain healthy work relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with HQ Quality Assurance division to develop quality plans, quality reports for IT operations/ IT projects.
- Ensure compliance with industry benchmarked IT Program Management standards.
- Perform specific activities of the Annual IT plan as delegated by PMO Leader/Director.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinate team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Assist PMO leader/Director in translating IT Governance and Quality strategy and plans into specific improvement programs/ projects.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Director with defining, improving and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Managers on operations, projects by contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the PMO Leader/Director
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Attend team/departmental/customer meetings as required.
- Make meeting notes and action tracker.
- Minimum five years (5-8 Years) relevant experience in Project Management Office and its processes in IT/Telecom industry.
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management or a related discipline preferred.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification Preferred.
- PMP Certified, Prince 2 Certified (desirable)
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited