Personal Assistant to MD (French-speaking) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: 12 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Simeon’s Pivot Resources - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- A Degree holder (B.SC or HND)
- A minimum of four to 7 (4-7) years’ cognate experience as PA to MD.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Not older than thirty five (40) years
- Ability to communicate in FRENCH FLUENTLY.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly organized environment.
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to be proactive.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using French-Speaking PA as the mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Software Developers at Mario Consulting Limited
- Head of Network Services at First Point Group
- Treasury Performance Analyst at MacTay Consulting
- Corporate Communication Manager at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Credit & Recovery Analyst at Culminate Consulting
- Current Job Placements at AIM Group Limited
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group