Personal Assistant to MD (French-speaking) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: 12 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon’s Pivot Resources - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- A Degree holder (B.SC or HND)
- A minimum of four to 7 (4-7) years’ cognate experience as PA to MD.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Not older than thirty five (40) years
- Ability to communicate in FRENCH FLUENTLY.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly organized environment.
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to be proactive.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume (CV) to: email@example.com using French-Speaking PA as the mail subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners