If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts, is currently seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1169
Location: Ibadan- Oyo State
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Operations & Production
- The purpose of the role is to deliver the value promises to customers & consumers by ensuring conformity in product, processes and behaviours.
Finished Product Quality & Food Safety:
- Ensures Conformity of all products delivered to market
- Optimizes the product control plan to ensure product conformity to the value promises
- Optimizes the plant Laboratory in its four dimensions: production / expertise / training / exemplarity
Quality & Food Safety in all the Plant processes & projects:
- Ensures that Quality & Food Safety is part of all working instructions
- Ensure all the elements of the Quality & Food Safety are in place and that processes are formalized & compliant with corporate / regulatory / customer requirements
- Validates the consistency & effectiveness of processes described in procedures, as a support to daily performance management
- Builds and steers a Plant Quality & Food Safety improvement plan, consistent with the company’s Quality & Food Safety Business Plan and Corporate Directives
- Link product variability to manufacturing process control and set up procedures to help build knowledge through operators – transfer of quality ownership to operators
- Develops process capability & Quality visual management at all steps of the process, i.e. incoming/production/maintenance, etc.
- Promotes Risk Assessment and “Build-in Quality” in all Plant projects: productivity, new products, new equipment.
- Put in place with the production team a zoning approach to facilitates good housekeeping & hygiene practices
Quality & Food Safety skills & attitudes in all Plant teams:
- Combines a high reactivity to new problems with perseverant management of the medium term quality improvement plan
- Organizes trainings and coach plant teams for daily quality management, particularly First Line Managers
- Develops the Quality & Food Safety team and organizes training to close skills gaps
- Builds a common Quality & Food Safety vision and related behavior, shared by all the Plant teams
- As a member of the Industrial Management team (IMT), contributes to the Plant performance as a whole
- Coordinates all the reporting of Quality & Food Safety KPI’s internally and to the Group & communicates them to all relevant stakeholders
- Contributes to the plant performance vision and definition of targets
- Facilitates quality& food safety committees and improvement action plans
- Manages budget related to the Plant quality function
- Continuously identify cost efficient ways of working, cost saving opportunities and deliver the savings without compromising quality integrity of output
- Drive departmental safety agenda and audits as well as identified action plans
- Ensure quality department adherence to safety policies, procedures and processes
- HND/B.Sc Food Science &/or Technology, Biochemistry, Biology or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the food industry, 3 of which must be at leadership/management level
- Very good knowledge of the applicable quality and food safety standards in the food industry and mandated by government regulations.
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong Analysis & Risk management skills
- Solid experience in Quality & Food safety Management Systems
- Good technical understanding of food science & technology, formulation, processing & equipment
- Basic knowledge of local food and food safety legislation & regulations
- Ability to take decisions or make recommendations while assuming the associated risks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, totally approachable and a strong team player
- Strong change-management skills
- Able to communicate and coach at all levels
- Rigor and courage - work under pressure
- Excellent service orientation, understands the market, customers and consumers
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1171
Industry: FMCG - Consumer Goods
- The role is to support the Human Resources Director by taking responsibility for particular HR functions including employee relations, performance management and training and development.
- Assist HR Director with planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Assist with recruitment initiatives within client teams
- Support the development of employees within client teams
- Oversee management of employee performance within client teams
- Provide employee relations advice for client teams
- Adopt talent management practices for client teams
- Monitor employee engagement within client teams
- Drive the performance management process
- Undertake initiatives to measure and address workplace culture and employee engagement
- Adopt Best-practice talent management initiatives and talent progress through the Group
- Lead Training and skills development programs to greater employee productivity and engagement
- Maintain Productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage HR budgets effectively
- Hands on expertise in Employee Engagement, People Development & Team Management
- Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 8 years human resource generalist experience.
- CIPD or CIPMN certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in FMCG is a plus.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1170
Industry: FMCG - Consumer Goods
Function: Supply chain
- The role is responsible for delivering all aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain to the organization including strategy development, the provision of business solutions, service delivery and budget management. As part of procurement team, has input into the overall strategy and management of the company.
- Identify and evaluate operational risks such as supply, quality (including food safety), safety, environment, security, regulatory compliance
- Design and implement appropriate risk-mitigation plan in compliance with internal and external standards and norms
- Maintain and develop operations performance by implementing performance assessment and continuous improvement systems.
- Develop, implement and improve business planning capabilities by understanding and challenging market demand and optimizing procurement, production and replenishment plans accordingly in order to meet demand.
- Implement and optimize production / process management to meet the planned customer service levels, the required quality standard, at the required cost.
- Master stock management, related infrastructure and goods transfer processes taking into account planning, quality demands, planned quantities and costs constraints.
- Manage the whole procurement cycle from business needs identification to suppliers relationship management
- Place service and quality at the heart of the business, making sure customer satisfaction is optimum
- Lead change to ensure new solutions are evaluated, adopted and implemented (through alignment of business strategy, culture, structure, processes, people, and the implementation of projects).
- Ability to communicate effectively and build beneficial relationship with key stakeholders, through strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 9 years Supply Chain experience in a commercial environment preferably with hands-on experience in demand planning, procurement and process management.
- Proactive, strategic and with excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.