If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg’s, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands.
Work Locations: Isolo WH & Head Office
Job Id (1600005C)
Customer Business Development
- Acquire clear understanding of customer agreement elements, deploy these to the sales team to facilitate execution and monitor compliance on monthly basis.
- Spot business building opportunities at the customer and recommend these to business development team in order to address them and build the business further.
- Tailor the sales business plans to customer needs in order to maximize the volume generated by these plans at the customer.
Joint Business Planning
- Lead a successful Joint Business Planning Negotiation that delivers.
- Develop & implement Joint Business plan with the customer in order to achieve joint sales target, share growth and in-store fundamentals.
- Develop strong account penetration with the Head Office to facilitate collaboration and achievement of business results on the field.
- Ensure tracking of sales fundamentals by field team to ensure achievement of desired sales and fundamentals achievement.
Sales Planning and Design
- Liaise internally with business development team to design the head office events plans in order to generate the needed plans to deliver target results.
- Sell the plans to the customer for the initiative deployment plan/customer event re-enforcing the benefits for all parties and make sure the plan is approved on time.
- Ensure the customer’s SKU database is managed properly by the team.
- Ensure the right volume forecast is set for each event so there will be no out of stock or overstock situations.
Coaching and Training
- “Enable” the sales team through adequate coaching, mentoring and training in order to achieve the desired business results and sustain Transmed’s Organizational Excellence and competitive advantage.
- Create a “winning” and “collaborative” environment among the sales team members in order to help make Transmed a “preferred” place to work for.
- “Energize” the sales team and build the adequate motivation levels in order to achieve the desired sales results.
- Build CBD managerial talent among developmental team members in order to ensure continuity, staff loyalty and succession planning.
- Ensure all elements in our Key Business Driver agreement with the customer are applied in every store.
- Communicate all gaps internally to the team and externally to the customer and set the right corrective action plans on both ends.
- Perform the necessary fieldwork to monitor and track the execution.
- Track the shelf shares across all outlets on a monthly basis
Track & manage the budgets received from the business development team efficiently and effectively to ensure the highest ROI and zero over spending to achieve targets in line with the joint business plan.
Market Intelligence and Competitive Reporting
Communicate internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on our business in order to take required action.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing / Management and / or related field
- 4 - 6 years of experience in FMCG sales (Modern Trade)
- A minimum of 2 years managing a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transmed - Nigeria career website on transmed.taleo.net to apply