Job Openings at Enabled Solutions
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: 29 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enabled Solutions
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Ensure financial viability
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in relation to financial matters
- Ensure accountability and control
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Provide management information to assist with financial decision making
- Contribute to the development of the financial strategy.
- Research and update expense reimbursement policy to ensure within company guidelines
- Audit approved expenses to verify policy is followed
- Develop and monitor business metrics; analyzing monthly variances
- Maintain accurate payment and reporting of state sales and use taxes
- Perform monthly activities, account reconciliations, account analysis, managing specific accounting system sub ledgers.
- Research and understand accounting pronouncements impacting the Company
- Assist with completion of internal and external audits
- Evaluate monthly activities to determinate ways to shorten the "close" cycle
- Other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate based on experience and skill sets.
- Minimum of first Degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Manage funds in such a way so as to ensure their optimum utilization and their procurement in a manner that the risk, cost and control considerations are properly balanced.
- Provide decision information.
- Risk management
- Improve operational controls.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting, billing and requisition, A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
- Timely monthly and yearly financial closing and reporting process involving two entities.
- Prepare financial statements and comparisons to budget and job cost.
- Oversee and ensure payroll and payroll tax compliance and related matters.
- Take charge of all financial issues as needed.
- Oversee management of office and staff
go to method of application »
- To ensure procurement activities are in support of the customer’s requirement for delivery of correct items and materials in accurate quantities and quality to the correct location and at the correct time.
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client's requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the clients
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- A Science Degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their appilcation letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enabled SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Brand and Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Company Secretaries at Oscar Temple
- Retail Operations Manager at Platinum Careers