Technology Role at Great Brands
Posted on: 20 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Great Brands
Great Brands Nigeria Limited, is a world-class, people orientated, performance Driven Sales and Distribution Company. Leading Consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region.
Requirements A successful candidate must have a working knowledge of:
- Local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), Internet, E-mail systems, telecommunications and data communications;
- Microsoft operating systems, software packages and software utilities;
- Proper record maintenance and storage for local and distributed environments.
- Installation and configuration of data centre - servers, switchers and routers
- He must also have adequate knowledge in system configuration, setup, troubleshooting, planning, designing, implementation, and user support; experience in installing and supporting Microsoft server technologies and supporting telecommunications equipment.
- Setting up and managing Data back up and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Great BrandsSimilar Jobs
- Stock Keeper at Dipox Resin Floors Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Safety and Protection Equipment Company
- Indian/Sri Lankan Copier/Printer Technician at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Project Manager/Coordinator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at a Retail Trade Company - Rovedana Limited
- Human Relations Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- 6 Month Contract Positions at PowerHQ
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno