Lorache Consulting - Our client, a renown conglomerate seeks to recruit to her team of sales unit, an experienced sales manager with hands on expertise in the area of market segmentation, access to competent distribution channel, understanding of smooth working relationship with junior sales staff on all levels and an indepth knowledge of report writing.
Candidates must have worked in the following companies
JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATION
COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB (education and experience required)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 35 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTION
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability tidentify business development opportunities within the region.
SPECIFIC TARGETS / OBJECTIVES
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock tbe maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED
Method of Application
Applicants should send their uodated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale