Career Opportunity at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Our Client, a leading E & P company will be in need of a qualified professional to lead construction execution and be responsible for offshore construction execution planning.
Purpose of role
The Company Site Rep (CSR) will participate in the coordination of the day-to-day activities on site through phase1 of the offshore construction completion including commissioning and start-up, to hand-over. To ensure the construction is executed to specified Client and International standards and specifications.
- In charge of overall site construction monitoring, supervision and control.
- Be a proactive HSE leader and role model. Interact with contractor senior/site management to set clear HSE expectations and manage performance. Drive ‘Goal Zero’ throughout the Project scope and duration.
- Participate in Contractors Tool Box's.
- Participate in creating a target driven culture within the construction organization to meet the project cost/schedule/quality targets.
- Support the Offshore Lead to ensure positive external relations with government local communities and local labour to support the project and Client reputation and business objectives.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationships with the existing plants Asset team to validate asset requirements and expectations are being fulfilled.
- Participate/ Lead Flawless Initiative through the Construction phase.
- Primary contact between field engineering, procurement and construction.
- Ensuring adequate QA/QC supervision on site and ensure RFI procedures are followed.
- Daily management of contractor interfaces.
- To manage the construction risks and develop the requisite strategies to minimize these risks.
- At least 15 years oil and gas offshore project experience. Experience in execution phases of the Project life cycle.
- Experience working in difficult locations (remote), especially offshore environment is desirable.
- A good understanding of safety management and an unwavering commitment to achieve zero LTA’s.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Company Site Rep (CSR), to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.