Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req I D: Req-1030
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Reviews of vendor’s documents and verify/check rotating machine arrived at workshop.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to his discipline in due time. Review and comment site queries related to electrical works and co-ordinate the response with electrical engineer leader.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To manage construction interfaces within his discipline with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times and attend the toolbox meeting.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent.
- Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production.
go to method of application »
Duration: 6 months
The HSE Coordinator Facilitate/Coordinate, advice and guide the day to day operations of HSE department and the operations by providing support, supervision and participate in the implementation of Company's HSE-MS to ensure adherence to company's HSE Policies, Procedures and Codes of practice in the company's facilities/operations to achieve incident free operations.
- Provide HSE leadership and commitment, motivation and advice to management and personnel
- Collate and prepare HSE Weekly KPIs, Highlights, HSE Monthly Performance Statistics & HSE Month End Data to management in line with HSE performance targets.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager in developing and implementing HSE Budgets and various compliance training programs to personnel.
- Drive to ensure that HSE Meetings Presentations, HSE drills and HSE Inductions are conducted as per plan and reported accordingly.
- Track and ensure proper waste segregation, classification, evacuation disposal and reporting in the facilities in line with the waste management procedure.
- Report and investigate potential incidents/near miss in operations, coordinate JIT, participate in JIV to spill sites and follow up on JIV Reports submission to government regulators.
- Ensure critical safety equipment are inspected, maintained and validated on planned basis in the facilities.
- Develop an integrated ERP to handle drills/emergency scenarios such as oil spill, Medevac, fire outbreak etc. Coordinate Medevac process and represent the company as a Sub-Committee Member on Nembe Creek Trunk line Operators (NCTL) on Medevac issues
- Provide HSE Support for effective Re- entry into all Company facilities. (EIA, Process Safety, ERP, OSRP, Risk management and Special contributions) etc.
- Monitor and ensure that all chemicals used in the field are handled in line with the CMS (by the use of SHOC cards)
- Provide support to the HSE Manager to meet HSE Contract & Procurement tender by listing HSE special needs (materials, equipment & services) for procurement. Effluent /Gaseous Emissions, Gas Testers, Water/Sewage treatment Plants etc.
- Ensure integrity of management documentation system and records as well as maintain proper inventory and issuance of PPE to personnel.
- Coordinate Contractor management system through pre-mobilizations and quality service provisions, statutory audits and inspections, fumigation programs etc.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
Job Knowledge & Experience
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure
- Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations
- Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g Engineering / Occupational Health Master's degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control, Operations
go to method of application »
Req ID: Req-0979
- The UFR Offshore NDT supervisor is responsible for all Offshore NDT activities during his shift and is directly accountable for the correct interpretation of all AUT and other NDT activities.
As the Specialist in Pipeline/structural non destructive testing, on board, the UFR CTR Flowlines Laying Vessel, the NDE Interpretor shall:
- Make sure the weld preparation and fit-up are acceptable as per specifications.
- Make sure the welds and their non destructive testing are duly identified.
- Ensure that NDE equipment and procedure on use onboard are in accordance with the project specifications.
- Ensure all pipeline welds AUT or X-rayed during his shift are duly interpreted by the NDE agents of CONTRACTOR.
- Supervise NDE processing and make sure it is done according to good workmanship.
- Witness all the NDE done during his shift, make his own interpretation of the results and agree with the NDE CONTRACTOR about the status to be given to the welds. In the absence of TPA onboard the vessel, the NDE Supervisor will act as the highest technical authority on board to validate NDE interpretation.
- Inform the COMPANY Main Representative about all shortcomings, problems and/or major defects detected in the fabrication.
- Ensure that the traceability of NDE results is well maintained onboard through appropriate QC records. Collect the inspection reports carried out during its shift and file them properly on board available for the CY main representative.
- Liaise with UFR welding specialist when required
- Previous offshore AUT experience on board J-Lay a pipe laying vessel
- AUT and X-ray radiography interpretation qualification up to date Certified UT inspector:
- Level 2 (3rd party) as per ISO 9712 or,
- Level 3 as per ISO 9712
- Fully conversant with DNV OS-F101 / API 11-4 welding code as well as GS EP PLR 420/421 and 430
- Having a solid experience in AUT and film reading for offshore piipeline -Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
go to method of application »
Req ID: 0981
- The Company Representative is designated responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
- The service holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel.
In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:o Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to
- UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes /
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Completions Engineer.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale