Brand & Marketing Manager (Foods) at a Reputable Food Production Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a reputable Food Production company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Brand & Marketing Manager (Foods).
Location: Jos, Plateau
Industry: Food Production
Reports to: Managing Director
- To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies;
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments;
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should please indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- HVAC Technicians at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
- Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble Nigeria