GGH is building extraordinary insurers in fast growing markets. We leverage deep expertise and an innovative approach to build insurers that are truly unique, industry-defining and life changing for our people and customers. GGH draws on experience from leading financial and professional service firms including Goldman Sachs, D.E. Shaw, McKinsey & Company and Swiss Re. Our people employ a hands on approach to operating our companies that ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved.
· To identify, commence and expand business partnerships via alternate channels
- Develop a plan for channels development based upon segmentation, market research and support communication of the strategy across retail and consumer management team.
- Develop, implement and manage the E-channel initiative of the company
- Develop, implement and manage the micro-insurance initiative of the company
- Channel, product, process development and management
- Seek out, develop, implement and manage Financial Advisor relationship with Financial institutions
- Develop profitability models for each delivery channel and preparation of periodic profit and loss estimates.
- Identify and implement opportunities for migration of customers from high cost branch and manual transactions to alternative and lower cost channels with the objective of reducing the cost of service delivery.
- Integration of service experience via current channels and identification of emerging technology that will support new customer propositions.
- Establish, monitor and manage Service Level Agreements with internal and external service providers to ensure high availability of every channel to ensure the company exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage each channel as a business focusing on service delivery, and ensuring that each channel delivers a reliable high quality self-service experience for customers.
- Evaluate and ensure security and compliance requirements are built in to every self service delivery channel in consultation with information security and IT to minimize or eliminate opportunity for fraud and defalcation
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet set targets lines for partnership and financials
- Grow on number of alternate channels, number of policies acquired and premium income
- Timely presentation of all business reports
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
- Minimum of 8 years cognitive work experience
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Adequate knowledge of the Insurance industry and the regulatory frameworks
- Adequate product knowledge
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- Must be proactive, flexible and result oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be professional objective and customer-centric
- Microsoft proficient
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
First degree in Marketing, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Business Admin or any related discipline
Partly or fully qualified Professional (ACIIN or ACII)
> N6 Million per annum
Up to 30% of Gross Salary
To provide leadership and strategic direction to the Group; initiate and drive a systemic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes; and also ensure compliance with all statutory regulations/internal policies.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- Membership of one or more relevant professional bodies (i.e. ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CRISC) is required
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC work experience in Audit/Risk/Compliance, with at least 6 years in a managerial position
- 45 years of age
- Relevant experience in an insurance company or within the financial services industry may also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in strategic thinking, an analytical and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in project management, leadership and team building
- Good command of English language, excellent writing ability and excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work with others
> N14 Million per annum
Up to 30% of Gross Salary
All applications should reach us on or before Wednesday, November 4, 2016.
The sales inbound unit of Ensure Insurance Plc is responsible for quoting clients either as a result of an inbound or outbound lead and converting this into a sale in terms of the quality and quantity criteria in place.
The sales inbound team is primarily responsible for all the telephonic sales with new clients, internet and inbound quotes.
- Convert lead/quotes to sales in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets that are in place including but not limited to:
- Minimum monthly premium written
- Average premium value
- Net conversion ratio of quotes to sales
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- A university degree for a reputable university
- Successful candidates must have at least one year prior working experience in call centre sales, preferably working with retail customers and/or financial products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent selling, negotiations and influencing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attention to detail, quality, deadline and results oriented
- Initiative and tenacity
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Effective at planning and organisation/work management
- High tolerance for stress and rejection
- Client service oriented
- Product/systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge within a short space of time
As a brand & communications manager, you’ll be responsible for working with our high profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of ATL marketing campaigns and associated projects within marketing to ensure that activities meet the business objectives.Building solid internal and third party agency relationships will be key to this role, collaborating with them to ensuring work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations. You will also be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timescales.
- Lead the short and long term brand strategy, develop and execute the annual operating plan.
- Optimise traditional marketing programs and strategies, be responsible for the execution, monitoring and measurement of these programs end-to-end in conjunction with the agency.
- Responsible for briefs against all marketing mix elements.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and iterative optimization of existing marketing campaigns, including analysis of product sales data.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, bloggers and journalists to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging.
- Work with cross functional marketing groups to ensure that products meet the requirements of our customers and are well positioned in the market.
- Understand and articulate unique selling propositions to customers and press, including the planning of product launches and execution.
- Set and deliver Marketing KPIS (value growth, penetration, brand equity)Create and embed of testimonial success stories.
- Develop optimum consumer and shopper communication media and PR.
- Recommend retail pricing and cost pricing parameters to the sales team.
- Monitor and control the marketing budget for consumer spend.
- Helping manage a clear product portfolio strategy, covering pricing and promotion.
- Ensure continual brand tracking / consumption data analysis.
- Provide input on market trends and recommendations on new ideas.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Possession of a bachelors’ degree from a reputable university in any of the following or closely related disciplines - statistics, economics, finance engineering, mathematics.
- Previous experience in running analytically driven, innovative marketing strategies in competitive industries.
- Solid experience with content management systems (ideally WP), tracking mechanisms (code snippets) and analytics software (ideally GA).
- Strong business acumen and focus on marketing ROI and effectiveness- proven experience in leading a marketing function in this manner.
- Solid experience with running and measuring ATL campaigns (TV, Radio, OOH, activation etc.) and relevant industry relationships.
- Can make sound commercial decisions.
- Must be comfortable and passionate about technology.
- Possessing relevant industry relationships.
- Inspire and align the business to believe, commit and deliver the ensure growth plan and execute.
- Creates and communicates a clear and compelling business strategy, has a relentless focus on excellent execution of the strategy.
- Sets and achieves clear and ambitious goals.
Application closes Monday November 8, 2016.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.