The Lextorah Group is looking for a student intern with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Applicants must have experience with Windows XP/7 in a technical support environment. Experience with Windows 8 is a plus. Applicants must also have experience supporting recent versions of Microsoft Office Applications, including XP, 2003 and 2010. Experience with networking technologies and printer support is preferred.
Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Identify and report system issues to vendors. Monitor and test resolution of those issues sent to vendors.
- Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
- Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Minimum of ND in business, communications or computer related field.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Proficiency in programming language such as: HTML, PHP and Ability to use Word press will be an added advantage.
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high-performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their cv to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.