Job Openings at AFM Recruit
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AFM Recruit
AFM Recruit is lookung to fill the below positions for one of our clients
Communications managers correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of organization developments. They create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity. Externally, they communicate with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies.
- Grow online supporter base and traffic.
- Perform social media community management duties.
- Build and sustain online communities.
- Manage relationships with media outlets.
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Manage external communications output.
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Candidate must be a Christian.
- Candidate must demonstrate all qualities and experience for this role.
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience as an external communication manager.
- A degree from a recognized institution particularly in mass communication or any related discipline.
go to method of application »
AFM recruit is recruiting for the post of an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations and plan the most efficient administrative procedures for a church. You will lead a team to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Must be a Christian.
- Proven experience (minimum of 3-4 years) as an administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or other related fields
Method of Application
Applicants should swnd their CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AFM RecruitSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com