Accounting Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is urgently recruiting to fill the position below in a client's firm:
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with External Auditor.
- Liasing with banks.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- A University graduate or HND Holder, with Skills Level of ICAN,
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size
- Must be proficient in the use of any Accounting package, knowledge of Quickbook will be an advantage,
- Must be a Lady
- Proximity to Ojodu Berger, that is candidates must reside within Ikeja,
- Magodo, Gbagada or any of such area found so close to the company's head office in Ojodu Berger.
N70,000 - 80,000
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime