CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
Influence the implementation of effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area of accountability.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of the organisation and promote the organisation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal decision makers and interest groups, in support of tactical objective achievement.
- Develop annual operating plan and secure resources necessary to achieve identified objectives consistent with medium term requirements.
- Ensure the effective development and consolidation of reports that reflect organisational diagnostics and add value to the functional strategy.
- Scan the external environment within own professional area in order to evaluate the relevance of new practices, analyse and make recommendations.
- Contribute and drive appropriate prioritisation frameworks in the business unit in support of organisational objectives and limited resources.
- Translate and communicate implications of corporate vision and strategy for functional area.
- Manage complex operating unit to predetermined requirements.
- Direct, control, co-ordinate and optimise resources to meet established objectives and deliver agreed results to meet requirements of the mandate.
- Consider the effect of decisions on the strategic and tactical objectives & overall management of interconnected operations across the organisation.
- Anticipate issues or problems and develop plans for problem resolution within own area of expertise.
- Influence and facilitate co-operation and collaboration among own team(s) and organisational partners or customers.
- Demonstrate through delivery how function adds value to the organisational strategy.
Learning and Growth
- Build management team succession plans for critical roles in own area and influence strategic resource planning of partners.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions
Drive the development and implementation of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics frameworks throughout the functional area.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in HR / Organisational Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in HR / Industrial & Organizational Governance and HR Development.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3 - 4 years at senior management level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CA Global career website on caglobal.catsone.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale