Career Opportunity at YellowDot Africa
Posted on: 22 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at YellowDot Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has opened offices in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in over 10 African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as MTN, Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the continent.
To support our team in Nigeria, we are currently looking for a technical support engineer.
- In this position you will be responsible to provide L1 technical support for all VAS nodes.
- Moreover you are in charge of troubleshooting issues pertaining performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and system bugs.
- You will play an integral role in configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing all vas nodes as well as checking the logs in our databases.
- Furthermore you will coordinate all issues related to calls at the operator, address queries on the information system/software and extend onsite support to our clients including maintenance of hardware and software.
- This role will be customer facing hence strong people skills and a focus on customer service along with a high level of self-sufficiency is absolutely required.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with 1 – 2 years’ experience in technical support and a B-Tech/MCA qualification.
- Previous experience in the VAS industry is an advantage but not required for this position.
- If you possess strong relationship building skills, a high level of commitment and would like to join an international and highly motivated team, we would love to hear from you!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to YellowDot Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about YellowDot AfricaSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena