GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2626681
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Africa X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in X-Ray Imaging portfolio in Africa through demand creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share positon.
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy.
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports.
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding.
- Healthcare product/industry acumen.
- Segment experience (where applicable).
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas.
- Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence.
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory.
Job Number: 2739653
Business: GE Global Operations
Business Segment: Global Operations Middle East & Africa
- GE Africa’s Controllership Team has oversight of Operational Controllership in the region, across 40+ diverse countries.
- The team is responsible for supporting GE businesses in the region in regional risk assessment and risk mitigation, simplification, talent & people development and above all for regional compliance.
- The GE Africa Controllership Team also owns the regional external audit relationship and the roll-out of Global Controllership initiatives.
The ideal candidate's specific roles & responsibilities include:
- Support the Global Operations Finance Site Leaders in Sub Sahara Africa & GE Africa Controllership Team by performing Country specific Controllership & Compliance risk assessment.
- Provide Country specific inputs to global and regional risk management programs including scope & timing of Internal Control team reviews and Corporate Audit Staff audits
- Plan and ensure execution of Internal Control team’s monitoring processes to ensure the effectiveness of the Finance & Compliance related controls across GE’s Enterprise Standards and Policies
- Coordinate with process owners to close out remediation actions to close control gaps; this will include discussing and agreeing the remediation actions with the owners and following up to ensure timely closure of the issues.
- Prepare reports and other deliverables from the monitoring processes for the GE Africa, Country and Regional Leadership.
- Support Enterprise Standards Leaders and other process owners to implement and monitor remediation actions.
- Identify and implement Simplification opportunities in Finance processes & controls.
- Execute and report on compliance investigations, where required
- Participate in projects and/or regular tollgate reviews with the various SSA project teams where key Controllership projects are in place.
- Participate in transition process of the “outlier” legal or management entities into having rigorous processes and controls (especially important for recently acquired entities)
- Report progress on projects and provide inputs into key Controllership dashboards for presentation to GE Africa Leadership
- Coach and monitor deliverables of team members to ensure output is of the right quality and knowledge is transferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Qualified/Chartered Accountant or equivalent preferably with strong controls, audit & accounting technical knowledge from a Professional audit firm or Internal Audit Function
- 6 - 8 years’ experience in Audit, Controllership, or Internal audit function
- Experience with identifying sub-optimized controls & process and identifying & implementing process improvements
- Experience with working in multicultural teams and executing projects (planning, coordination, communication with senior leaders, etc.)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Knowledge of Country’s key regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing Skills - Ability to influence across businesses, functions, cadres and cultures
- Experience leading teams.
- Motivated self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision
- Exhibit agility and resilience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Demonstrate clear and critical thinking
- Individual who could thrive within a matrix organization and manage ambiguities to define & deliver clear objectives.
- Fluency in French and/or Portuguese will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.