Engineering Opportunity at an Oil and Gas Firm - Clover Global Solutions LP
Posted on: 20 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Clover Global Solutions LP
Clover Global Solutions LP - Our client is need of a Crane Operator for a rotation assignment in Nigeria. They are looking for US expats. The ideal candidate will have 10 years’ experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry.
GLOBAL SCOPE OF WORK
- Conduct and Co-ordinate and pro-active Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders on shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the safe, cost effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for our client.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for operations.
- Job purpose is to make sure the company can deliver the operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage in:
- Health, safety and environmental performance
- Reliability of mobile equipment ;
- Consistency and quality of our service level;
- Maintenance cost optimization
- Maximizes resources – equipment and staff - by introducing proper co-ordination skills to ensure that maximum plant and equipment reliability and norms are achieved.
- Conduct, Co-ordinate and pro-actively involves with yearly controls on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders and other offshore equipment.
- Involves its self on all aspects of repairs and maintenance, refurbishments, projects and new equipment to ensure that quality and deadlines are met and in line with budget. Perform other related functions required from time to time such as assistance with major emergency work;
- Built a maintenance planning and liaise with operations for the booking out of the Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders and other equipment for examining, repairing, servicing and refurbishments.
- Ensures that work done complies with safety standards and is of a high quality.
- Follow up and carry out repairs to defects as per Examiners defect list. To ensure safe working and minimize breakdowns to machinery and equipment
- Diploma as Mechanic, Electrical engineering.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Able to work in challenging remote site environment
10 years’ experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Clover Global Solutions LP career website on jobs.talemetry.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clover Global Solutions LPSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at RusselSmith Group
- Safety Officers at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited