VSO is the world's leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Job ID: #1736051
To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO's projects engaged in ICT in Education work.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Knowledge and experience of design and implementation of training programs in relation to using ICT in Education
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff
- Experience in IT Architecture Development (Technology Architecture and Software Architecture)
- Sound general IT technology understanding
- Experience in Project Management
- Good skills in computer maintenance
- Experience in Training on the job Desirable:
- Experience in developing ICT strategies for organizations
- Good report writing skills
- Awareness and sensitivity of cross-cultural settings
- A preparedness to work with limited resources within a challenging environment
- Patience, tolerance and flexibility
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain good working relationship
- Creativity in problem solving & conflict resolution
- Enthusiastic and good team player
Please note that this is a generic advert. You can complete a general application form now so we have your details. As soon as a job becomes available, we'll contact you directly.
Method of Application
To submit your application, click on link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Interested and qualified? Go to VSO career website on vso.force.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale