Business Development Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 13 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Generating demand deposits, mortgage and other risk assets,
- Clientele base generation and improvement.
- Follow up relationship on new and existing customer base.
- Have and demonstrate excellent customer relationship.
- Have transferable customer base.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of first degree in any course, additional degree or certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years Mortgage banking experience.
- Evidence of a healthy and transferable cabal will be of good advantage.
- Posses sound marketing experience and skills, a self driven, mentally strong, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Relevant experience on National Housing Scheme processing
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Note: All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)Similar Jobs
- Finance and Product Control Manager at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Graphic Designer at Ernst & Young
- I.T Support Officer at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Relationship Manager, Priority at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Bureau de Change Manager at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Entry-level Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria