Business Development Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 13 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Generating demand deposits, mortgage and other risk assets,
- Clientele base generation and improvement.
- Follow up relationship on new and existing customer base.
- Have and demonstrate excellent customer relationship.
- Have transferable customer base.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of first degree in any course, additional degree or certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years Mortgage banking experience.
- Evidence of a healthy and transferable cabal will be of good advantage.
- Posses sound marketing experience and skills, a self driven, mentally strong, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Relevant experience on National Housing Scheme processing
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Note: All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)Similar Jobs
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co