Latest Job Vacancy at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The hotel administrator or reception manager is responsible for the reception of guest as well as internal communications of the hotel services.
- They make sure that all staff do everything they can to make a guest's stay pleasant and comfortable, while making sure that the hotel is profitable and efficient.
- Hotel managers coordinate cleaning staff, the front desk operations, grounds and facilities maintenance, and where applicable, make sure the indoor water slide is super-fun.
- Hotel managers create budgets and set room rates, interview, hire and train new staff, resolve employee conflicts, and help guests with any issues they might have.
Educational and Experience
- bachelor's degree in Business Management, Hospitality Management, or similar.
- Experience needed includes accounting, hotel administration, economics, marketing, housekeeping, food service management, and hotel maintenance and engineering, as well as knowledge of computers and specific hotel-related software.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Customer-Service: Hotel managers deal with guests every day. Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
- Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- Leadership: Hotel managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Listening: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
- Management: Working with budgets, planning, creating schedules and supervising operations are all a part of the job.
- Organization: Hotels have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Hotel managers need to keep it all organized.
- Problem-Solving: Hotel managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions with problems come up.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Supply Chain Manager at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Graduate Digital Geeks Recruiment at Kimberly Ryan
- Service Charge Accountant at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Reporting Accountant at George Davidson & Associates
- Jobs at Oscar Temple