Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Site Manager will be responsibe to prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organize facilities), to plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
- Liaise with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public.
- Supervise staff on site,meeting subcontractors making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checks and prepare site reports, designs and drawings maintaining quality control procedures motivating the workforce
- Problem solving using specialist construction management computer applications
- Degree in Construction/Building Management, Building Engineering/Studies, Construction Engineering Management or Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 10- 15years experience in civil construction.
go to method of application »
- Civil Design, Site Management, execution of oil and gas construction projects with experience working on both structural and infrastructural projects.
- Must be a B.E in Civil Engineer with at least 10 - 15 years of experience in civil constructions.
- Must be presently working in a construction firm or previous experience strictly with a construction firm.
- Design (AutoCAD) knowledge is a necessity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale