Administrative Vacancy at Christopher and Associates
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Christopher and Associates
Christopher and Associates is one of the leading medium sized professional Chartered Accounting & Tax Consulting firms providing first-class auditing, advisory, taxation and consulting services in Nigeria. Christopher and Associates was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), on the 26th of June 1998 with registration number LAZ 069213. Christopher and Associates as a firm serves various small and medium sized companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful, fast-growing companies and non- profit making organizations within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide general first level technical support to end users organization-wide.
- Man the helpdesk and respond to all helpdesk calls.
- Assist in maintaining issues/request log. Ensure accurate and prompt logging of all requests/ issues unto the central database.
- Assist in providing first-level phone support on IT related issues and escalate more technical issues requiring location visits to appropriate second-level/expert support teams within the unit.
- Provide continuous user application and system support to the call centre and other relevant IT units.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-users/ request initiators.
- Implement/comply with pre-defined service desk management policies and procedures.
- Assist in administering internal customer satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback on helpdesk efficiency (where necessary)
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Service Desk.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or any Science/ Social Science discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's/Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Christopher and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Associate Quality Assurance at Willers Solutions
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners at SD Human Resources Limited
- Confidential Secretary at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Human Resources Specialist Limited (HRSNG)