Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our client is a sophisticated luxury hotel situated in the business district of Ibadan, yet removed enough to be considered a family-friendly hotel. The hotel prides itself with its state of the art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury. To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of F&B within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Your goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- In addition, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities.
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels.
- You will maximise sales across the product portfolio.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable food and beverage management experience from a reputable 3 - 5 star hotel.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, mastery in delegating multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices, ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunrose Consulting career website on www.sunroseconsulting.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale