Career Opportunity at Sunrose Consulting
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our client is a sophisticated luxury hotel situated in the business district of Ibadan, yet removed enough to be considered a family-friendly hotel. The hotel prides itself with its state of the art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury. To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of F&B within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Your goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- In addition, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities.
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels.
- You will maximise sales across the product portfolio.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable food and beverage management experience from a reputable 3 - 5 star hotel.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, mastery in delegating multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices, ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunrose Consulting career website on www.sunroseconsulting.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels
- General Manager at Swanky Suites in Grandview