Job Opening at Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (Nahco Aviance)
Posted on: 29 September, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Nahco Aviance
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (Nahco Aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, crew and passenger transportation service delivery and power distribution.
We are currently recruiting for the position below
- Renders statutory returns and gives notification to the regulatory bodies when required.
- Organizes, prepares agendas for and takes minutes of meetings.
- Deals with correspondence, collates information, writes reports and ensures decisions made are communicated to the relevant people.
- Contributes to meeting discussions, as and when required, and advises members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitors changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and takes appropriate action.
- Lialses with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Develops and oversees the systems that ensure the Company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintains the register of Shareholders and monitors changes in share ownership of the Company.
- Pays dividends.
- Administers share option schemes.
- Aids in the organization of the annual general meeting and co-ordinates the production of the annual report.
Competencies / Skills / Qualification
- Team Development.
- Planning and Control
- Supervision and Coaching.
- Laws of Contracts.
- Labour Regulations.
- HSE Regulations.
- Aviation Industry Regulations.
- Tax Regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: LLB, BL with a specialty in Aviation Law or other relevant areas.
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years as Company Secretary.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter, resume and photocopies of their credentials to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nahco AvianceSimilar Jobs
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited
- Latest Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Assistant Director, Safety and Flight Operations - Safety Focus at the International Air Transport Association (IATA)