Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Source for Vendors to support the New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Ensure sourcing of Vendors for new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
REPORTING AND SCOPE:
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth/)
- position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- The scope of this position is domestic.
WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY:
(IPE Factor: Communication)
- Customers: Exclusive Agents in Outdoor.
- Represent Fan Milk on a day-to-day basis towards customers
- Meet regularly with Regional sales manager to ensure sales and customer service is performed in accordance with the Fan Milk policies and plans.
- Interact frequently with team members.
- Work & business contacts:
- Internally: FanMilk staff.
- Relevant local authorities
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Must have a degree.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence
- Relevant sales experience (0-3years) preferably in FMCG Company.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market
- Possession of Selling and Negotiation Skills.
LEARNING & Career OPPORTUNITIES
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder management
- Business development skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FAN MILK plc career website on to apply