Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req ID: 1015
- The Operations Delivery Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the shipyard operations responsible for all ship repair activities, management and the administration of engineering, technical, commercial, bidding and administrative functions needed to support shipyard operations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management including estimating, pricing and all aspects of technical delivery
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects
- Oil & Gas, Operations, MS Office, MS Power Point, EPC
Req ID: 1017
- Proactively identify & understand Well Engineering contracting and procurement requirement from Logistic, and C & P departments and collaboratively propose competitive solutions.
- Constructively challenge the business demand &/or procurement practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
- Execute procurement activities that meet NAPIMS ’s Work Plan.
- Prepare detailed Tender Plan (TP), Technical Evaluation Report (TER), Techno Commercial and Award Recommendation (TCEAR).
- Develop contracts in compliance with terms & conditions and in compliance to NIPEX process.
- Ensure strong connect across the wider Organisation (Production, Operations, Petroleum Engineering, Finance and Projects) to ensure continuous cross sharing and leverage of best practices.
- Experienced CP professional with at least 15 years’ experience with proven evidence of Rig and Well Engineering Contracting through NIPEX Process.
- Must have 3yrs Local Nigerian rig and related service contract management within the last 5 years
- Tertiary education and professional accreditation, e.g. CIPS.
- Skilled in strategy development and category management.
- Skilled in relationship management, with exposure to complex remote working environments.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and complex tender evaluations.
- Skilled in performance management of strategic contracts.
- Skilled in team leadership and development of (local) talent.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others, able to work independently and makes a constructive contribution within immediate team.
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production
Req ID: Req-1014
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage and perform all Ship and Vessel repair works, support all administrative and commercial functions required to support the shipyard operations.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Shipyard and Marine background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management.
- Experience in the following disciplines: design engineering, implementation, maintenance, shutdown and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Operations, Oil & Gas, MS Power Point, MS Office, EPC
Req ID: 1018
- Coordinate drilling operations in order to maximise the use of use of rigs, hydraulic workover unit, personnel and rentals at wellsite
- Mentor and ensure that all activity on the wellsite are performed according to procedures, in with IADC and standard oilfield practices.
- Participate in contractors and rig service vendors evaluation
- Ensure regulatory requirements are compiled with on all wellsite operations
- Encourage continuous improvement in operations
- Ensure all documentation from wellsite IADC report are approved for repository.
- Ensure that all incidences on the wellsite are properly investigated and closed out.
- Monitor drilling engineering parameters to support drilling operation
- Manage cost control within limits of authority.
- Provide clear stewardship reporting on an as-required and exceptions basis to drilling manager
- Ensure Wellsite HSE Emergency Response Systems are periodically tested with simulation exercises
- Observe all company health, safety and environmental instructions are implemented at wellsite.
- Imbibe in the wellsite the culture of reporting unsafe conditions or activities, dangerous occurrences or injuries in the workplace and capability to initiate second line mitigation action in emergency events
- Not interfere with, remove, displace or make ineffective any safeguard, safety device, equipment or appliance provided for health, safety and environmental purposes.
- Coordinate the shakedown of new rigs and workover units
- 25 years of experience as a drilling professional with an independent or major oil company
- Possess extensive industry training and a valid well control certification (IWCF- L4, Shell round 2 certificate may be an advantage)
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a driller and 5 years’ minimum experience as rig superintendent or equivalent position
- 3 – 4 years’ minimum experience as Hydraulic Workover Unit superintendent the Niger Delta or swamp operations
- Technical knowledge of drilling and completing oil and gas wells
- Hands on experience drilling wells with a detailed understanding of drilling techniques and equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of drill bits, drilling motors, and drilling rig circulating system
- Experience with various weighted and non-weighted mud systems (WBM, OBM, SSM and completion fluids)
- Ability to coordinate operations of multiple rigs and HWU in a safe and cost effective manner
- HND, BSc or BEng certificate
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.