Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. - Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.
We are the leader in tools and storage. We are STANLEY Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Porter-Cable. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the pieces that hold your cell phone together. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in a crisis.
- Deliver the Business Plan for West Africa ensuring both top line & margins as per company objectives.
- Channel Management: Work with the Regional Business Manager, East & West Africa to develop and enhance the Distribution Channels in West Africa.
- Dealer/Sub-dealer network: Strengthen reach & penetration levels through key distributors and develop a sub-dealer network
- Relationship management: Develop and maintain strong relationship with Distributors/Customers/key accounts.
- Forecasting: Timely forecasting of products with RSA customers across all product categories.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management qualification preferred
- 10 years+ relevant sales experience
- Technical understanding of products
- Financial awareness - essential to drive and understand the numbers and to hit the
- financial targets, financial analysis
- PC Skills - essential to have skills to maintain control, develop presentations and speed of
- response - analysing data and tracking supply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanley Black & Decker, Inc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.