I.T Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
- Develop and execute test cases/suites for enterprise applications developed using various technologies including distributed internet technologies (.NET,JAVA/J2EE, web services)
- Experience of TFS/Microsoft test manager or any other test management tool
- Ensuring traceability of requirement to test cases
- Basic knowledge of database concepts and working knowledge of oracle
- Ensuring quick turnaround of defects raised during test execution
- Ensuring 100% test coverage is achieved
- Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle
- Writing and updating test cases
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Purpose (Identify Business Need)
The Test Automation Engineer will help design, develop and implement a scalabe test automation framework. This framework will support automated test script creation for applications on a variety of platforms such as Web, Mobile, desktop, etc.
- Design, Develop and maintain test automation framework using HP Suite of automated testing tools such as HP UFT and HP ALM QC
- Design and implement modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
- Design and implement re-usable Automation test scripts using industry standard tools (HP QTP/UFT, SeeTest and/or open source tool).
- Design, write, develop and execute tests for business requirements that are scalable, repeatable and measurable.
- Participate in design and development of automated test cases for Mobile Applications.
- Develop optimized QTP scripts for regression testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configuration files
- Setup, configure, and maintain the automated testing environments and framework using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Develop various function libraries,
- Develop and maintain test scripts that automate testing of enterprise applications through the entire product life cycle
- Develop and execute project tasks and plans that meet time lines and release requirements.
- Follow testing schedule and communicate testing progress.
- Perform deliverables tracking and reporting as assigned.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Monitors progress of testing efforts to ensure deadlines are met.
Technologies Candidate Will Use:
- HP UFT
- HP Quality Center
- MS Project
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- VB/VB Script
- Java Script
- Expert in VBScript. Minimum 2 years experience (QTP uses VBScript as its scripting language.)
- Skilled in the following testing toolsets: HP Suite (QTP, Service Test)
- Knowledgeable in Automated Testing, and Problem Management methodologies
- Strong understanding and experience working with Object Repository
- Experience working with framework based automation environment.
- Experience working with Mobile application automation on either iOS or Android platform.
- Strong background in functional testing and software quality best practices with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy, test cases, and test scripts.
- Strong background in reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Strong understanding of basic SQL queries and GUI design standards, especially as they relate to test automation object recognition
- Proficiency with programming and/or scripting and in depth understanding of object oriented design.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tezza Business Solutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)