Customer Care Jobs at DKT International
Posted on: 17 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International Nigeria a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International Nigeria is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in Nigeria.
We are looking for a young, smart, dynamic and committed individual to for the post of a Customer Care Supervisor.
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit for Customer Care Supervisor for its innovative Reproductive Health call center and helpline to offer high quality customer care services to millions of Nigerian Couples, Women, Youths and Healthcare Providers.
- This new role offers candidates the opportunity to utilize their communications and supervisory skills in a helpline environment, providing support, advice and information to clients over phones.
- Lead setting up of Customer Care department within DKT Nigeria, this includes but not limited to planning of human and financial resources, customer care protocols and operational guidelines, management of both in-bound and out-bound calls and customer database.
- Manage the day to day planning and operation of the DKT Nigeria Customer Care Department.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource to team members and offer creative solutions.
- Communicate daily, weekly and monthly Helpline/Call Center data metrics for the purpose of providing an accurate picture of the department’s productivity.
- Identify, develop and implement protocols/system enhancements to assist in maximizing productivity and improving service quality in order to maintain client retention levels.
- Help promote the Helpline /Call Center as an important contraceptive resource for women, couples, healthcare providers, young people and other support groups.
- Ensure team members are fully trained and updated on best practice customer service. Ensure adequate induction training takes place for new team members and current team members are always updated on products, medical information and systems where appropriate.
- Actively promote high customer service and quality ethos on the team and in DKT Nigeria as appropriate.
- Carry out regular team meetings to improve internal communication by informing staff of departmental policies and protocols. Idea generation and problem solving will be expected as part of these meetings.
- Ensure recruitment is carried out in a timely manner in order that there is minimal operational effect from staff turnover.
- Promote & develop leadership styles, behaviors and technical competencies within the team.
- Undertake other Ad Hoc duties as requested by DKT Nigeria management team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Social Science, Nursing, Social Work and related fields from accredited institutions.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in call center/ helpline is essential.
- Previous experience in General Health/Reproductive health/Maternal Health/ Family Planning will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- Control all (in-bound and out-bound) calls from clients in effective, professional and caring manner.
- Understand the impact of attitudes in handling calls professionally and issues surrounding provision of reproductive health care information.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Use professional and active listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Identify voice modulation skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products & services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Receives customer’s request by telephone, analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide the information and route the request to the proper persons if needed.
- Analyzes transactions correct record’s and adjusts errors
- Technical trouble shooting and gathering information from customers to identify the root cause of their problem and/or dis-satisfaction, determining appropriate cause of action to ensure the result is a win-win situation and documents the interaction through contact tracking.
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints request and enquires received.
- Demonstrating communication skills & abilities to gain customers trust and provide exceptional follow-up.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject "Customer Care Supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Technical Officer, Clinical Services (PMTCT) at FHI 360
- Drivers at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Management and Administration Lead at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Programme Coordinator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Theme 2 Coordinator (Postharvest and Agro-Processing Extension) at Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA)
- Information & Communications Technology Officer at Christian Aid
- Job Openings at Global Communities
- Consultants - Malnutrition Study for LINE Project at Oxfam Nigeria